Car service and repairs usually within 24 hours of your booking.
LPG Certificates are required in Queensland prior to selling a car and the onus is on the person or company selling the car to acquire the certificate before advertising it for sale. The Inspection process is carried out by Licensed personnel and a booking is required prior to arrival.
All tanks tested are compliant to the Australian / NewZealand standard as set by Global Mark. For additional information in regards to registration please click here. Your insurance may be void in the event of an accident if the lpg tank is found to be out of date. Is your tank in test?
With any new car purchase you need to know what you are paying for. If you are unsure of what to look for or how to spot potential problems, the purchase of a car may end up costing you more than you expected.
All Cylinder Testing can provide an overview in a written report of the intended purchase outlining faults regarding the LPG system.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
- Our on-site service, which saves you time, taxi fares and towing fees.
- Offering quotes before any work commences, putting you in control of what your repairs cost.
- Using only high-quality parts
- Furnishing our vehicles with the full range of tools and equipment needed to perform almost any repair on site.
- Allowing you to see what work is being done on your car – not being ushered out of the workshop.
- Working 5 days a week and only using qualified mechanics and licensed fitters to do your car service and repairs usually within 24 hours of your booking.
- Offering a service – we organize everything for you.
- Keeping our prices competitive.
Your Automotive LPG Specialist
Call us today! on 0434447427 and see what we can do for you.